Monday, May 27, 2013

It's the Small Things in Life

  I know, I know... it has been forever.  We have been in the process of buying a house in the last month and with that comes boxing everything up and getting ready to move.  :)
  I'm so excited about living in our new place (we closed last Friday and we get to stay our first night tomorrow), but it has been a lot of work and very stressful at times.  I know it will be great though.
  Layton and I are not big apartment people.... I have many friends and family who are, but when something breaks Layton and I like to fix it.  I love to paint and make a place my own with the tile I like or that specific ceiling fan.  ;)  And since we have been living in this apartment for almost a year now we have not been able to do anything ourselves... and we are definitely ready to.
  But anyway, through all of this crazy process it has definitely been the small things that have made my day... like
A homemade Frappe on a hot, muggy day.  And it had salted caramel on top...  :)

Or a wonderful walk with my husband to get out of our untidy, boxed up, in the process of moving apartment...

Or coming down stairs in the morning to a lot of clean dishes (done by my husband at 5:30 in the morning).

  Through out it all there have been hard days and easy days.  Those good days and the bad, but I praise the Lord that I can always find a reason to smile.  :)  He has blessed us with so much and now we will be completely blessed with a new dwelling place.  We are very much looking forward to having a place of our own.

~God Bless and Enjoy your Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment