Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grilled Burritos and Cookie Cups!!!

  I just found this recently...  It is a post I did quite a while back before Christmas.  We had not yet discovered food allergies or our new diet, but never-the-less I thought I would share this.  They were extremely yummy and totally worth trying!  I'll have to try making some cookie bowls with some gluten-free/sugar-free cookie dough... if it works, I will let you know.  ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

   So, a while back I posted about these grilled enchiladas I had made for dinner one night... this is that concept taken a little farther.
   We made grilled burritos smothered in the easiest homemade queso with guacamole and chips on the side.  It was so good!  Then for dessert I made cookie bowls with salted caramel and cappuccino gelato... a-mazing!  I have to tweek the cookie bowls, but they were still really good.



Layton did the grilling once again and they turned out wonderful!


The guacamole and the queso...


My plate... I really can't even begin to tell you how good it was. :)


Our cookie dough waiting to be molded and formed...
but being snacked on in the mean time.  ;)


So easy!
You just take a handful of dough and put them on the bottom of sprayed muffin tins, though I would suggest not going all the way to the bottom like we did because they will grow.


And the finished product...
They were very yummy indeed!
I had cappuccino gelato and Layton had salted caramel.


  ~LOVE~HOPE~BELIEVE~SING~JOYOUS~CELEBRATE~FELLOWSHIP~


No comments:

Post a Comment