Monday, October 29, 2012

Re-Covering Furniture

   Okay, so I have to give a little background to this... Layton and I bought our kitchen table at a yard sale right before we got married.  It was a total God send, because we didn't have a kitchen table yet and the man who was having the sale was just trying to get rid of everything, so we got it for a very good price.  It needed some good cleaning up, so before our wedding I wiped it down good.  Well, we both liked the table a lot and it is very good quality, but I just couldn't get over the fabric on them...

Before
  
After

   And I will let you know... that it isn't very hard to re-cover chairs like this!  Tackle your fears and get after it.  ;)  I will even help you if you like.  All you need is a screwdriver, large stapler, and fabric.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment