Monday, November 12, 2012

Primed, Painted, and Perfect!

   Sorry it has been so long... I have been struggling with yet another sickness. But I think I am almost on the other side, and just in time for my birthday.  :)

   Anyways, Layton and I went garage sailing a few weekends ago and found a great bargain!  We found two bar stools for $5 each.  All wood and wonderful!  Only problem... they were hideous!  haha... So, we had a home depot gift card, went out and bought some paint and a-painting we went.  :)


before

Yes, those are paint splatters.  Yes, I did sand them for a long time.  And yes, they are still not perfect.  :)

after


And this is how they are now.  Much better, right?  I am excited at how they turned out.

   So, this is what I have been doing recently.  I took a break from knitting my dress and now I am taking another break and knitting Christmas stockings.  :)  I will blog about them as soon as they are done!

  In the mean time, enjoy your evening, drink lots of mint hot cocoa, and have fun with your family.  And of course, don't forget to thank God for all of those things and many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment