Saturday, June 29, 2013

Anniversary Date Night

  So, I know this is a little late, but better late than never, right?  So, Layton and I made it... One year down.  Though it has been a hard year of trials we have praised God for the fact that we got to go through it all together.
  So to celebrate one wonderful year Layton bought tickets to Bass Hall to see Sister Act.  He had never been to a live performance, much less a musical. :)  I was thankful that he was willing to try something new.  And what do you know... He really liked it.
  At Bass Hall.

After the show we went to P.F. Chang's to eat dinner and then Layton took me to go do a little shopping.  This was when we were getting ready to head home, on top of the parking garage.



  Individual pictures... I had to get a picture of him all dressed up for me. ;)
  One year down, hopefully many, many more to go. :)  Thankful, thankful, thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment