Friday, December 7, 2012

Tis the Season

   Merry Christmas everyone!  It is just a little over two weeks away until Christmas...  :)
  Since it is Layton and I's first Christmas married I was afraid that we would have zero decorations.  Thankfully, my wonderful mother gave us some of her stuff, we were able to go get a little tree, and I knitted stockings for us to hang.  It has all gone together and ended up looking very festive.
  Here is a look into our Christmas decor this season...


Our Tree... He is short and fat and we love him very much.  :)




Ignore the color of the table (it is my next house project, hopefully).
This is on the corner by our stairs... we had leftover ornaments and then the silent night is from my sweet mama.


Our stockings!
They turned out just as I was hoping they would, though they are HUGE!  There is no way we will ever be able to fill them.  :)


A close up... Don't they look good?!?
Though I found out very quickly that L's are a lot easier to do than K's.


And then last, but not least... our snowmen.  :)

  Merry Christmas everyone!

Enjoy God's great gifts this season... 

No comments:

Post a Comment