Saturday, September 29, 2012

-Saturday-

   So, there is nothing special about this post... no cool recipes or craft projects.  Just a little note to say, "Enjoy your rainy weekend!"
   Mine for now is filled with cinnamon hazelnut coffee w/ half and half.  In bed, listening to the rain and enjoying this semi-cool weather.
   Will soon be going to Town Talk for the first time to explore with my husband.   I've heard so many great things about it and the main things I will be looking for is almond meal and tea bags.  It seems like we go through both really quickly.  :)  Then he will be taking me on a lunch date to I don't know where.  hehe... I love surprises!  Then we will enjoy a quiet evening at home, probably playing a game or reading our currant book that we are going through together (will have to blog about that soon).
   My main reason for posting though is to encourage you to enjoy your weekend with the ones you love.  I know that Saturdays look different for every family, but no matter what you are doing enjoy the gifts that God has given you.  For now God has greatly blessed me with a wonderful husband who loves me very much, a comfy little apartment, coffee, the ability to go out to eat every once in a while, and so, so much more.  How blessed our little family is!  :)

~Praise God for your weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Aww that sounds so cozy! I almost went to Town Talk for the first time yesterday but decided to save it for another time. Let me know if you find almond flour, because that's exactly what I'll be looking for when I go, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to town talk last Friday.....I did pick up some coconut flour but didn't see any almond....so cool other young ladies like to go......;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find any almond meal... But I also bought coconut flour and have been experimenting a little here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete