Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday Blessings

  I know, it really has been forever.  But I have to admit... updating my blog has been nowhere near number 1 on my priority list.  Between still getting settled in from the move, not having internet for quite a while, and then finding out that baby Hink is on the way, and all the sickness that has come with that news, I have not even thought about the blog until last week.
  So now, I am going to attempt to do better.  I have quite a few "catch-up" posts to do, but those will come later.  :)

  On with life... my birthday was this past week.  The big 21!!!  I was absolutely pampered all day.  :)  My husband made breakfast for me that morning and then we acted like we had never grown up by playing the wii for a little while.  After that the real celebrating began...


  First stop was a lunch date at Cheddar's.  Definitely one of my all time favorite restaurants.  :)  This is the onion ring appetizer... it is huge so don't expect to be hungry after eating these.  ;)



  And my sweet husband let me get a Dr. Pepper for my birthday!!!  I have decided to do one a month... and maybe one day I will give them up for good.



  Then it was movie date to go see the new Thor movie!  It was really good and we both enjoyed ourselves.  A very fun day out, but it definitely wore me out.  :)  I came home and crashed out on the couch.
  On top of all the wonderful things my husband did, I got many encouraging texts, facebook posts, and phone calls throughout the day.  I am one very blessed lady!!!

~Enjoy your weekend!  And the beautiful weather outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment